lunes, 30 de marzo de 2009

Giving advice

Giving advice


Sergi- Hi Amadeu. You look worried. What's the matter?
Amade - Er..it's nothing.
Sergi - Is the exam tomorrow? You shouldn't worry. I it will be easy.
Amadeu - I know
Sergi - Come on, tell me. What are you worried about?
Amadeu - Ok...it's Eloi. I don't think he's done any revision. I was talking to him yeasterday about the exam and he couldn't remember anytihing
Sergi - That's serious. This is an important exam. What are you going to do?
Amadeu - I'm not sure. I should tell someone. What I should do?
Sergi - If I were you, I'd speak to his older sister. She's really friendly.
Amadeu - I've never met her.The only thing that I can do is study today with him
Sergi - COme on and find her.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA




Directions in a building

Sergi - Excuse me. Do you work here.
Amadeu - Yes. How can I help you?
Sergi - Can you tell me the way to the restaurant, please?
Amadeu - Yes, of course. It's on the second floor. Can you see those steps over there?
Sergi - The steps next to the window?
Amadeu - Yes . Go down the steps and turn right. Then walk through the cinema and you'll see it.
Sergi - OK. Thanks very much.
Amadeu - You're welcome.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

No hay comentarios: