lunes, 23 de marzo de 2009

GIving advice

7 - Preperation You are going to write a reply to Clare's problem in letter C. Read the letter C. Then make notes to answer to the questions.

What do you think of Clare's problems?
I think that Clare should do something to help her friend

Would you be worried or annoyed if you were in this situation?
I'm would be worried because my friends are very important to me

What should Clare de to solve the problem with her friend?
I think she should talk to her friend about i tand try to find out what the problem is.

Who must she talk to and what must she say?
She mus talk to her friend, I wouldn't tald to her friend's parents or her boyfriend.

Do you think that Steve is a problem?
Yes, I think so.

What should Clare do about Steve?
Ignore him.

Dear Clare
If I were you, I would be quite worried about this. Boy friends can influence your friend's life a lot.
Obviously, you should try to talk to her about i t and try to found out what the problem is. You must speak honestly to her and say shat you think.
As for her parents or her boyfriend you shouldn't talk to them. Morever you should ignore the boyfriend.

Good Luck!

Aamadeu


A description of a building


The Colosseum is situated in the centre of Roma. It was designed by Vespasian and Titus and it was built between 70 and 72 AD. The Colosseum was used to host gladiators shows as well as a variety of other events. The amphitheater is made of white stone. From the outside it is an enormous building. Inside, it has a spectacular square. Two hundred and forty mast corbels were positioned around the top of the attic. I've visited the Colosseum one or two times now, and the things which I like best are the nice facade.

No hay comentarios: