lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

Oral Presentation Fast Food

Ok, let's get started. Good morning everybody, my name is Amadeu, I'm fifteen years old and I live in Banyoles. I am a student at Casa Nostra school.

What I want to talk about is Fast Food.

1- First of all I'm going to talk about the different types of Fast Food.

2- Secondly I'm going to talk about the places where you can eat this type of food.

3- Finally I will talk about the consequences of eating fast food.


Point 1. The most tyipical fast foods we see in Europe are:

- Fish and cheeps



- Hot dogs



- Hamburguers



-Chinese Food


- Kebabs




- Italian Food ( pizzas)



- Jacket potatoes



Second point

The concept of fast food is closely connected with urban development . Fast food is several places:

- Street stands or street vendors.

-Little shops in the city center

- Big fast food centre in shopping areas.


3 Point

Fast food consumption increases calories intake, promotes weight gain and increases risk of diabetes too moreover, trans fats are found in fast food too and they ara bad for your health.

A regular meal at McDonald's consists of a Big Mac, large fries, and a large Coca-Cola drink, that contains a total 1430 calories. A diet of 2000 calories a day is considered a healthy one.


This is a McDonald's ad.




So, What do you think about it?


In the end, I'd like to say that, eating Fast Food from time to time, is most dangerous, but if you do it regulary, then you ruin the risk of getting fat and unhealthy.


Do you have any questions?


Please visit the wikipedia fast food.

No hay comentarios: