lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2008

Writting

My Summer 2008

First in July. I travalled to Oporto with my parents. I visited the river and I saw very old houses.
In August, I travelled by car to Santiago the Compostela in Pontevedra.
I visited the cathedral. I ate in a restauran called "The queen" which was really expensive.
The others days, I did my homework and I played computer games.

Describing a life picture

In my picutre the colours are black and brown because they're very old.
I also think that I am an adventurous person. I'm always chatty, extroverted and friendly.
There's a photo of me in hte centre of the picture. In the photo I'm looking at the city. It's my favourite activity in the summer because it isn't stress. I'm with muy parents, but they aren't in the photo.
There are other people and places in my picture. You can see that I'm interested in geography and I like friends who are honest.

An Email

Hi Mark this email from Galicia. The wather is really hot at the moment but I really like it here because the people are extroverted. We're driving around the country and we're stopping in different places.

We've just arrive here in Santiago the Compostela.
In the last few days we've driven for beautiful forests and we've seen some fantastic beaches.
So far I've really enjoyed the weather and the typical food in Galicia.

Tonight we're staying in a big hotel near the beach of Nanin. Tomorrow we're going to leave the car here and we're going to travel by plane over the Islands Cíes. It should be fun.

I hope you're well, Mark. I'll write again soon.

Amadeu

Wonderful London




Welcome to Wonderful London Club and Health Club
Here, nearthe Big Ben in London, you can exercise or relax.
Our club is the best because the people who work here are extroverted and polite
David Beckhm and Victoria Adams are often guests here.
At the Wonderful London Club we have four gyms,
so if you're energetic enough you can do some exercise.
Or probably you can spend some time in the swimming pool.
We aso have a plastic surgery specalist, so you can change your image.
After one week at the club, people feel better and they look fifteen years younger.

So call us today!


Sleepy Hollow


Ichabod Crane is a detective sent to Sleepy Hollow to find some proofs of beheadings. Ichabod Crane discovers one murder: the headless horseman.
The witch created the headless horseman to avenge her past.
The horseman cut the village people's heads because he wanted to find his own head. But it was the witch who had his head. The horseman gets his head back and kills the witch.

No hay comentarios: